Sep 22, 2011

A difference in Korean and Philippine showbiz

This is a short post but probably the most sensible post I have ever posted in this blog. It's something I thought about from the recent Kang Ho Dong scandal in Korea. (Read the news here and here.)
[Aigoo. -_- Kang Ho Dong-sshi fighting!!!]





IN KOREA: when showbiz people are accused of tax evasion, they cry in front of the camera and apologize to the public. They take responsibilities of their actions.

IN PHILIPPINES: when showbiz people are accused of tax evasion, they smile in front of the camera as if nothing happened and deny their crimes eventhough they were caught redhanded. They don't take responsibilities of their acts at all.


I am a Filipino but how can I be proud of my country when simple things like that makes me feel disgusted of our judicial system. *sigh*

I can only hope for things to change in my dear old Philippines.



No comments:

Post a Comment