Jan 31, 2013

School 2013: A Pseudo-Review



because I can write pseudo-review, right?

School 2013... I ask you for something and you didn't give it to me, but instead of holding it against you I hanged around because I knew you are more than meets the eye.



Looking back, I'm glad I held on until the finale. With a bunch of dramas out there, you are that drama that speaks of real life. You spoke of life as something that doesn't have a happy ending because life as we know it, goes on. People struggle to live everyday. We surpass hardships and take on new ones. It's an endless cycle of ups and downs. Life is unfair and life sucks but at the end of the day we know the sun will rise again tomorrow and tomorrow is another day.

Most of all thank you for giving me a lot of scenes with my favorite model-turned-actors, Lee Jong Seok and Kim Woo Bin.



I love these boys in Secret Garden and White Christmas respectively and I'm so glad to see them in School 2013 together. I didn't specifically asked for a bromance between them but you did and for that I can't thank you enough. But that's not to say that I didn't appreciate the chance you gave them to show off their depth as actors because they are as awesome in front of the camera as they are in the runway.

Thank you, School 2013!



Wait!

[Read the caption below...]

This is a love line that could have been interesting if given the chance to bloom.
In fact this is the "thing" that I asked from School 2013.
 Maybe in the next season? or in another drama? T___T



No comments:

Post a Comment