Feb 28, 2011

A Rush of Thoughts

I have a lot going on in my head right now and I can't decide where to start.



For starters, I want to write a review on Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Secret Garden. These are two Kdramas that I adore in two different reasons.



One, I like SUNGKYUNKWAN SCANDAL because it's the first Kdrama that starred a very dear idol of mine --- Park Yoochun. I endured a 20-episode drama just to swoon over Chunnie. Don't get me wrong, the storyline is good. It focused on a girl's struggle to prove her worth in a period where men are Gods and women are better off to do household chores.


Second, I super love SECRET GARDEN. This time it's not the lead actors that lured me into watching this Kdrama. Well, I'm a fan of Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin eversince Memories of Bali and A Millionaire's First Love but really it's not because of them. It's because of the good reviews that I read and the buzz about it in practically every Kdrama portal the world wide web has.

I also want to share my thoughts on the books I read.

Hmm. I better start writing now.



No comments:

Post a Comment