Feb 27, 2011

[Movie Review] The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

This post was supposed to be written 7 months ago but I got stuck with a thing called life that's why I had it on hold. But along the way a fan has to write her thoughts of the movie, right?



I can honestly say that Eclipse The Movie is the best yet in the series. It did not focused entirely in the frustratingly insane love triangle between Edward, Bella and Jacob. Yes, the triangle is there but viewers got to see that Bella stood firm with her decision of choosing Edward. The book is excruciatingly a pain in the gut with all of Bella's thought towards Jacob. (Hey! I am Team Edward for crying out loud!)

The best parts are the the fight scenes. The Victoria chase in the woods, the training with the Cullens and the Pack and of course, the battle against the newborns. I mean I read that in the book but they did it so well in the movie that I was kept on the edge of my seat the whole time. It was far better than the actions scenes of the first two films.

Eclipse The Movie exceeded my expectations. That's all I can say.

And hey! I did shut my mouth until now.



No comments:

Post a Comment