Feb 12, 2011

The KPOP World


KPOP world is amazing. It is a place of pure entertainment and heart-fluttering encounters. How I stumbled upon this world is a funny and embarrassing story but I long since forgotten that embarrassing part because I can’t bring myself to regret the decision I made to enter and be part of this world.


TVXQ: All About TVXQ Season 3

KPOP world is a wonderful place if you know how to make the most out of it. Sure there are stuffs that can make your blood boil and makes you want to become a murderer (like pathetic antis, down-right dirty comments and the nasty fan wars). Taking those out of the picture, KPOP can be addictive. It can make you high and will keep you asking for more in a good way.

SHINee: Hello Baby

Honestly, I am still a newbie in this world compared to those others who have grown up loving KPOP. I have been a fan girl not long ago. Almost two years I think. But those two years is enough for me to know the basics. You discover a KPOP group, search for their profile, watch their music videos and dig for old CFs, TV guestings and dramas. After that you download their songs, make a theme for your cell phone that featured their faces and POOF! You’re a KPOP addict in an instant.

2PM: Wild Bunny

It is a wonder how a 20-year old me had been hooked up with this. Seriously, I am way over the squealing teenager phase of my life. I admit I am one of those teens screaming Vic Zhou’s name whenever a teaser of an upcoming episode of meteor garden is flashing on the TV and I had a fair share of Meteor Garden memorabilia in my room. But at 20 I am supposed to act my age. I should be worrying over grades, jobs and proving myself to others. But heck! Those are stressful things to begin with and I am glad that KPOP is there to bring the happy-go-lucky teen in me. That, I guess, made me love KPOP. KPOP is one of those things that let me escape the harsh reality for a while. Just like Harry Potter did for the past ten years of my life. It is a world where age doesn’t matter as long as you know how to have fun. It is world where happiness is within your grasp.

MBLAQ: Idol Army


For others who are KPOP addicts like me. Let’s enjoy our time with our idols while it last.



No comments:

Post a Comment