Sep 12, 2012

Sherlock is here!

Last month I won a CD of SHINee's Sherlock from Dramabeans. I was so happy that I spazzed about it for the whole world to know. Finally the package containing the CD Album arrived on my doorstep last September 7 and I did another round of spazzing.

SHINee's "Sherlock" Album!

Thank you very much, gummimochi!

Anyhow, before I got hold of the album last week I was really worried that the package won't reach me. Dramabeans is a blog site owned by US-based Koreans and I have this crazy thought that the universe will conspire against me and instead of delivering the album to my current location (a remote province in the Philippines) it will be delivered to Antarctica or somewhere else. Thanks to USPS and PhilPost for a good job well done!

Inside the package is SHINee's "Sherlock" album which includes the following:

  • SHINee's "Sherlock" CD and CD holder
  • Five (5) Photo Books (One for each SHINee member)
  • One (1) Photo Card with signature (I got Onew!)
  • One (1) "Sherlock" Sticker
CD and CD holder

Photo Books

Photo Books

This is the first time that I owned a "Made In Korea" KPOP album so you can imagine how ecstatic I am. It's a lot cooler than the locally made one and I got it for free! I am one lucky fan!

Because of this, I've acquired a new hobby of joining giveaway contests online.

Off to search for more!

BYE!



No comments:

Post a Comment