Oct 17, 2009

Mi Nam Ishineyo (You Are Beautiful)


This is a story about a girl (Go Mi Nyu) who ends up switching places with his twin brother (Go Mi Nam) when the latter gets into an accident after being selected as 1 of the four members of “A.N.JELL”. The story will also focused on the behind-the-scenes life of an idol group called “A.N.JELL”, their difficulties, love and career.

I've watched the first two episodes available online and I find it very funny and exciting. I got fired up! Park Shin Hye can really pull it off as a guy, kinda reminds me of Yoon Eun Hye in Coffee Prince. And the leading man, Jang Geun Suk, looked very mean and dangerous. The two of them have a typical I-hate-You-At-The-Start story with a twist. I wonder what will happen to the two of them in the next episodes? The anticipation is killing me!

It might be too early to say this but I'm definitely loving this drama and I'm looking forward to the next episodes. Yay! Is it BOF all over again for me?



No comments:

Post a Comment