Oct 23, 2009

MY TOP 5 FAVORITE ASIAN DRAMA OF ALL TIME... so far

This is a rundown of my favorite Asian dramas of all time. I’ve watched a lot of Asian dramas already and these are the dramas that stirred my emotions and bring out the hopeless romantic side of me. You can either agree or disagree with me, it's up to you.


Here it goes…


Full House

Nothing beats the Bi - Song Hye Kyo team up. They look good together and they acted their part so good, you crave for more. And the plot is a typical marriage for convenience. It is so cute to see the characters falling in love in the process whey they both thought that the possibility of a love story between them is zero. Two thumbs up for Full House.


 


Goong (Princess Hours)
This is another story that I love. It is so like Full House but this time it is a fixed marriage between a Prince and a commoner. It is a modern Cinderella story. I love it when the Prince developed a special feeling for his wife because of her simplicity and unroyalty ways and the way the girl changed the Prince’s view towards life. It also depicts that a palace life is not as great as we all thought it would be. And who doesn’t love Jo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye? They are the cutest Kdrama couple ever.



Zettai Kareshi (Absolute Boyfriend)

Who doesn’t want a perfect boyfriend? Someone who will always love you and will do everything just to make you happy. This is the first Jdorama that really touched me. Night is a love robot that Riiko purchased from a company that develops perfect robot boyfriends. At first she doesn’t really want to purchase him because the idea of a perfect boyfriend is absurd but she bought him anyways. As the story progresses, Night develops human emotions and eventually the two of them fell in love. The last episodes bring out the emotional part of me and I cried bucket of tears while watching it. I mean what the hell! Riiko and Night loved each other but why can’t they have a happy ending. Knowing the reason doesn’t really pacify me. The viewers could only sigh in desperation as the ending is not what everyone wants it to be.

 Fated To Love You

I can only say that this is the best Taiwanovela that I have ever watched. No offense to Meteor Garden but I like this one better than the F4 and Shan Cai. Chen Xin Yi and Ji Cun Xi was the least of a couple that you would expect to have a happy ending because of their heaven and earth differences. But they did have a happy ending. The characters are funny and I watched the drama without pushing the fast forward button on the remote control. The twists were perfect and the ending is cute.

Brown Sugar Macchiato

I included this because I had fun watching this drama from beginning to end. The storyline is funny and it fits the personality of the actors and actresses in the Drama. It makes you forget your worries for awhile. The struggles are not so deep so you wouldn’t have headache figuring what would happen next. The couples are cute especially Gui Gui and Wang Zi. The ending was quite hasty but they pulled it off.






Note: Mi Nam Ishineyo is not included yet because I still have to finish watching it. LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment