Dec 17, 2013

Very Merry Xmas from Tohoshinki

Very Merry Xmas, everyone!
I'm so excited for my boys' comeback in Korea to celebrate their 10th year anniversary! Wee~~~ A decade of beautiful music, jam-packed concerts, awesome music videos, hilarious variety shows, addictive dramas and a lot more. I love these guys so much that no matter how rough the road is, no matter how much tears I shed, I'm still keeping my faith.

TVXQ's anniversary will be on the 26th but they will have their comeback early in January next year so for now I'm going to quench my thirst of Dong Bang Shin Ki awesomeness with this beautiful song. It's season appropriate!





Lyrics Translation:

I’ll say it from the bottom of my heart, with words of joy
If I can wish for only one thing,
I’d wish for the snow to pour down in white and pile up in hopes 
So that the people who are trying their best and the people who are in pain
could have a very merry Christmas very merry Christmas
And a happy new year very merry Christmas very merry Christmas
Ah ah ah happy Christmas ah ah ah 
Let’s play around together as our noses are bright red
Because I’d like to see your smile, at the edge of the world 
Those who fight and those very busy ones as well
we wish them a very merry Christmas very merry Christmas
So that a brand new year can spring forth
we wish you a very merry Christmas very merry Christmas
Ah ah ah happy Christmas ah ah ah 
It’s not like everything will go well but those who are able to say,
“So let’s forgive each other from time to time and give thanks this year as well”
Hey look, they’re by your side, that’s right it’s Christmas now 
Those trying their best and those in pain
could have a very merry Christmas very merry Christmas
We wish for a wonderful new year to come to us
Very merry Christmas very merry Christmas
Ah ah ah ~ happy Christmas (Very merry Christmas)
(We wish for a wonderful new year to come to us)
Ah ah ah ~
HAPPY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment