Mar 24, 2010

Countdown to Eclipse, Am I excited or what?


Mark your calendars Twi-hards. The 3rd movie installment of the Twilight Saga will be released this June 30, 2010. Am I excited or what?


Among the four books of the Twilight Saga, Eclipse is my least favorite. It gave me too much of a headache. I remember reading it on October 2008 and halfway through the book I gave up reading. It was not days later that I went back to reading it because I got the urge to finish it fast and start reading Breaking Dawn. A friend of mine told me that Breaking Dawn is filled with surprises that she didn’t dare put it down.

Eclipse is the continuation of the Edward-Bella-Jacob love triangle. Edward promised to never leave Bella again and that he will love her forever. Jacob is not giving up on Bella and is fighting for her love until the very end. Bella is torn between the two of them. And it gets too complicated that anyone with the same mindset as mine might want to kill the three of them just to bring the complications to its end.

This story might be interesting to watch in the big screen. Let’s see how well the cast act this time. After all it’s already the 3rd movie they should be comfortable with each other and the camera.

Until then, my mouth is shut.



No comments:

Post a Comment